Jump to recipe
- Smoked Mackerel approximately 230g
- 1 Pack Fermented Tofu 200g (I use Feto Organic)
- 1 tsp Horseradish Sauce
- Generous handful of Wild Garlic
- A squeeze of fresh lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Remove the skin from the mackerel.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Enjoy with a Nairn's oatcake as a mid-afternoon snack or with some avocado and salad for lunch.
- You can add a little smoked paprika or cajun spice if you want to add a little heat to it.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!